Account Manager Retail - BeNeLux
As an Account
Manager Retail for the Benelux area you are an entrepreneurial spirit and
experienced in building brand awareness and used to driving and delivering
· As Account Manager Retail, you are responsible for the expansion of medium and large accounts in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. Your dynamic approach leads to the development of a strong customer portfolio and the increase of the turnover.
· You explore the market with an eye for new trends and commercial opportunities.
· Based on a thorough market and product analysis, you find the right balance between the product range and the needs of the customer.
· Together with the management, you set up the market strategy and you look for diversifications.
· You make up commercial action plans.
· You work closely together with all internal departments of the company in order to meet the needs and requirements of the customers.
· You negotiate with purchasers of big retailers.
· You constantly evaluate results and you adjust in a pragmatic way.
· You are a conceptual and analytical thinker; you organise and structure the further expansion of the sales department.
· You have a master degree in Business Engineering / Marketing or other economic master degree.
· You have a relevant sales experience of minimal 5 years in retail. Experience in food, beverage of FMCG is a must. Experience with trade marketing is a strong asset.
· You are a driven person. You like searching for new commercial opportunities and realising new business.
· You are strong in building long term relationships with customers.
· You are persistent and result oriented. You like the challenge of prospection, analysing market trends and obtaining targets.
· You have a strong sense of analysis, you work in a structured and disciplined way.
· You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Pelican Rouge offers you an attractive salary package, including company car and several fringe benefits