Group Procurement Analyst
As a Group Procurement Analyst you are a central point of contact for all
Procurement related matters, supporting the Group in optimization of
Procurement Processes and identifying opportunities for Procurement synergies
within the group.
In this you are supporting our Group Procurement Director and providing :
- Analytical support on data needed for procurement strategy and category development like cost modeling, make or buy analysis, Supply chain cost modelling etc..
- Driving Sourcing projects from spend analysis & RFP/RFQ modeling until analysis of supplier proposals and choice of preferred suppliers.
- Tracking in collaboration with Country Procurement teams progress of group initiatives, supplier performance versus budget targets, signaling risks and opportunities allowing Pelican Rouge to increase maximum leverage and potential of group supplier agreements.
- Follow up with key suppliers on development of various initiatives smoothening Purchase-to-Pay processes, Rebate maximisation as well as cost saving & working capital improvement initiatives.
- Developing tools (MS Office / BI) to enable increasing spend visibility across the different countries, obviously in collaboration with local finance teams
- Building insight from the spend visibility on potential Sourcing initiatives , Supplier consolidation Potential & Payment Term improvement opportunities for the group
- Manage and execute individually assigned sourcing projects/initiatives and related tasks
- Co-develop and identify E-sourcing opportunities for the group
You are besides a strong negotiator a wizard with IT tools and have developed strong analytical skills together with a passion for Procurement. You are able to translate procurement and supplier related data into improvement opportunities for both cash flow and our company’s EBITDA performance. Besides you have a clear passion for Procurement and an ambition to grow as a Procurement Professional.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree or equivalent experience
- Analytically strong, data crunching wizard
- Pragmatic, result-oriented decision-maker
- (Internal) Customer Service oriented
- Experience/ understanding of ERP transactional systems in the area of Procure-to Pay processes a clear advantage.
- Excellent communication skills using Dutch and English, both verbally and non-verbally ;other European languages a clear benefit
- Negotiation skills
- Pro-active solutions oriented, with an eye for implementation accuracy;
- Flexible, able to tweak complex solutions into feasible ways of working