International Sales Manager – Germany
· To actively identify key avenues of opportunity and set directional business plan aimed at
winning profitable new business for the Pelican Rouge coffee & ingredients
· Deliver monthly and quarterly new business sales targets and identify new opportunities.
· Work with assigned Pipeline, CRM & Reporting structure to ensure all
suspects/prospects are added and kept up to date.
· Ensure Coffee Knowledge – through internal & external sources – is kept up to date by
attending training & seeking out own experiences then pass this knowledge
· Support Tradeshows, as required, to publicize the capabilities of Pelican Rouge in your
· Achieve minimum number of appointments/proposals submitted on a weekly basis (as set by line manager)
and report activity through Perfect View (CRM system).
· Actively collaborate with customers to understand requirements and translate into
technical requirements to the Roaster team and vice versa.
· Collaborate with the Roaster Financial team to evaluate client requirements and then propose profitable solution to win the business.
· The production of reliable and accurate information to a tight timescale
· Collaborate with country solutions market to ensure all opportunities are maximized and that each are aware of prospect lists (to avoid duplication but maximize chance of success)
· Working closely with a Group Commercial team to enable them to improve the quality and increase the income of their business whilst managing risk and losses.
· Identifying and supporting action on general opportunities to increase profitability.
· You have a minimum of 5 years Sales and/or account management experience within various sectors – ideally FMCG/Private Label Ingredients.
· You’ve demonstrated the ability to manage large opportunities and conversing at a management level on the subject of coffee & the systems used to serve it.
· You have thorough knowledge of sourcing, packaging and logistics behind supplying coffee and related ingredients to national clients.
· You have Account Management experience at a key account/national level, and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues
· You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· You are fluent in German, English and preferably Dutch
Pelican Rouge offers you an attractive salary package, including company car and several fringe benefits