Mobile Vending Operator
• Driving Company van to various client sites on a daily basis
• Filling and cleaning vending machines on route in accordance with the route plan issued and company and legislative requirements.
• Complete paperwork and logging of calls via PDA as required.
• Ensure cash is collected from machines as directed and returned on a regular basis to the depot as required.
• Ensure stock is ordered as necessary and is always adequate and has been checked.
• Ensure the vehicle is kept in a clean condition at all times. That any accidents or faults are reported immediately and that the vehicle is serviced as required.
• Ensure that any machine faults are reported immediately.
• Responsible for Company equipment and vehicle issued.
• Full driving licence
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Able to lift and move stock (confectionary, drinks cans, paper cups, syrup) from vehicle to vending site.
• Weights –handling weights of up to 9-10 kilos (average 5 kilos) -where possible using lifts/trolleys but may have to climb some stairs and/or negotiate doors etc.
• Suitably dextrous to clean the inside and outside of a vending machine – includes lifting and tipping buckets of liquid waste
• Driving a 3.5 tonne van to various sites during an 8 hour working day
To apply for the above position please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org