• Assessing and repairing vending machines as required
• Diagnosing problems and repairing machines to ensure an acceptable level of future breakdown and identify problems areas and ensure appropriate action is taken
• Driving Company vehicle to various client sites on a daily basis – approx distances can vary but can involve on average between 2-4 hours travelling per day.
• Maintaining a full understanding of company products/machines and advances in equipment as they occur
• Complete paperwork and logging of calls via PDA as required.
• Ensure parts are only ordered and fitted as necessary and to ensure all warranty parts claims are processed/returned in and timely manner
• Full driving licence
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Able to work out of hours on call out including weekend rotas
• Suitably dextrous to diagnose and fix parts within a variety of vending machines on customer sites – due to the location and size of machines this will involve significant bending, reaching and some lifting inside machines often in aconfined area
• Suitable dextrous to handle a variety of tools to fix/maintain parts within the confines of a vending machines
• Driving a company vehicle to various sites during an 8 hour working day. Average travelling times are 2-4 hours perday but on occasions can be longer.
• Weights of average 2-3 kilos on some occasions
To apply for the above position please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org