Supply Chain Manager
As a SC Manager your are responsible for professionalizing the admin and logistics chain from plant to customer. You will be managing relevant Supply Chain departments a.o. (Sales & Demand) and you’ll have 5 direct reports. You will initiate processes to improve the efficiency and lower the complexity with a cost reduction. Managing expectations is a key word in your cooperation with Sales.
- manage distribution network, acting as a primary contact point of contact for warehousing, transportation and order fulfillment
- manage communication with the stakeholders, building open relationships with Quality, Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics and Sales
- develop talent measurements, maximize staff performance and growth opportunities, and hire top-level talent to support additional growth
- oversee joint cost improvement initiatives to meet corporate cost-savings goals
- develop budgets and plan resource requirements
- report and present results, project status, and upcoming challenges to Senior Management
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful Logistics management in a Sales & Demand organization; demonstrated long-term success in Distribution management; increasing levels of responsibility in Supply Chain; and a proven team player with concrete examples of leading organizations through change.
- experience in Production Network Planning is crucial as well next to Logistics /Distribution Management in general
- experience in or with retail and affinity with IT systems
- experience with Sales & Demand Planning (forecast)
- forecast accuracy
- de-complexity and optimization
- sales & operations
planning group and 3ps
- excellent communication skills
- excellent problem solving skills
Result driven with a Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain
Proven experience and success creating structure in processes preferably with Lean Six Sigma.