Enjoy the Good Life. Together with Pelican Rouge…
Quality coffees were served at Tomorrowland 2017 through a perfect partnership between Pelican Rouge & Franke Coffee Systems. Tomorrowland 2017 has closed its gates, and the sound of thousands of screaming fans and soaring synths still lingers in our ears yet we are still riding the euphoria of the success of the event. Tomorrowland is one of the biggest dance events in the world. The electronic dance music festival in the tiny Belgian town of Boom has become a can’t-miss event, a beyond festival and we as Pelican Rouge with our Belgian roots were proud to be present.
- Tomorrowland’s popularity has exploded since it launched in 2005 with attendance topping 400,000 this year.
- 6 days festival stretched over 2 weekends.
- 8,000 employees of whom 5,000 people attend the festival all day long.
- Pelican Rouge had 24 Coffee serving points spread over the festival ground including in a bakery on Dreamville (Campsite).
- We served over 240,000 coffees, all in Pelican Rouge branded paper cups.
- Over 150 different nationalities attended the festival in Boom, Belgium.
The Good Life by TML:
“The People of Tomorrow. We believe in enjoying life to the fullest without having to compromise anything. We are responsible for the generation of tomorrow and respect each other and Mother Nature. Respect, Health, Nature, Responsibility and Innovation are the five circles of Love Tomorrow. The Heart is the inner circle, representing passion, love and respect.”
Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever